Beverly Hills Dental Health and Wellness is a unique team of healthcare experts, working together to provide excellence in biological dentistry and wellness services. Together, we share one goal and one passion ? your wellness.
Dr. Sanda Moldovan, Periodontist and Nutritionist
Dr. Moldovan is recognized internationally for her expertise in oral health, nutrition, and anti-aging. With two Board certifications - periodontics and nutrition - she brings an uncommon level of well-rounded knowledge to biological dentistry.
Her career in dental care began with a degree from Ohio State University School of Dentistry. Dr. Moldovan completed a post-graduate course in periodontics at University of California Los Angeles. You might think that a Master of Science in Oral Biology from UCLA would round out her qualifications, but Dr. Moldovan did not stop there. She is a certified nutritionist and a diplomate in the American Academy of Periodontology.
Additional professional affiliations include:
As a published author, speaker, and television presence, she utilizes public visibility to promote awareness of how a healthy mouth translates to a whole-body wellness.
- International lecturer on periodontics, implant dentistry, and nutrition (askdrsanda.com)
- Frequent appearance on other network television shows.
- Faculty member of Global Institute for Dental Education (gIDE).
- Editor for Inside Dentistry Magazine.
- Oral health expert for The Doctors, Emmy award winning daytime television series.
- Regular contributor to About.com and The Huffington Post.
Dr. Moldovan has also developed her own line of natural oral healthcare products, ORASANA.
She is passionate about giving back to the community, and is involved with several charity organizations such as America's Tooth Fairy and Homeless Not Toothless.