Ultrasonic Wave Vibrating Bath
• Generates High-Frequency Ultrasonic Waves
• Loosens Debris, Plaque, Calcium & Deposits
• Helps Cleansing Solution Penetrate Appliance Material
• Affordable, Yet Just As Effective
Dr. Berland’s Sonic Cleaner is ideal for Dentures, Partial Dentures, Mouth/Night Guards, Retainers, Aligners, and Sleep Apnea Devices.
Instructions for Dr. Berland’s Sonic Cleaner:
- Open the lid and remove batteries
- Insert batteries into the slot at the bottom of the sonic cleaner
- Remove bluish-green bath from sonic cleaner, rinse, fill with water (though not completely full), and replace into the sonic cleaner
- Squirt 3-4 Pumps of the Cleanadent Liquid Crystals into the bath to remove stains and kill pathogens
- Insert your removable oral appliance into the bath
- Close the lid
- Move the switch at the back of the sonic cleaner to “On”
a. Leave the sonic cleaner on for 20 minutes to fully remove stains, debris, odor and pathogens like Candida, Streptococcus and Staphylococcus – then switch “Off”
- Remove bath, empty the remaining solution, remove the appliance and rinse both appliance and bath
- Replace bath in the sonic cleaner and leave the lid open to dry
For Overnight Storage, we recommend placing the oral appliance in the Sonic Cleaner with plain water and the position on “OFF”.
Never use a regular toothbrush and regular toothpaste on your appliance as it is too abrasive and will cause scratches that reduce shine and color and create the perfect environment for bacteria to thrive.